Saturday, December 03, 2005

Saturday, Oh, Won't You Be Easy On Me?

최승현 - 반딧불이 (The Classic OST)

Today, I have to do all (at least the majority) of my homework cuz later, I have to go to school for our JLPT 2 1/2 hour study (more like cram) session. And tomorrow, I'll be gone all day. Yay.. I'm kinda looking forward to tomorrow. Of course I'm not excited about the test, but more the part where we go out. I'm pretty nervous now, too. I'm pretty nonchalant about it, but last night, I had a dream that I got exactly a 240 or something. I dreamt it was one of our practice tests though. Still, I'm nervous now. >< I put a lot of time into this. I should put this kind of effort into school... =___= I don't know what it is. When I plan something, I just do it as detailed as I can. I guess I like being prepared? Who knows.

Well, wish me luck for tomorrow.

No comments: