Monday, January 23, 2006

And That's All I Need

Lately I've been thinking so strangely about the clouds. And how they seem to slowly fade away, yeah. Maybe someday we will find a way to disappear, just me and you on silver lining dreams.

It's gonna rain. I think on Tet too. I like rain, but I hate wind + rain. I hate school + rain cuz the school always gets huge puddles and super muddy. I love you + me + rain. I don't love Tet parades + tons of people + rain. I love
you. =]

I won't. Oh, I won't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle michelle

Anonymous said...

It didn't rain :D (on Tet)

Anonymous said...

whooo didnt rain and parade was aiights =P