Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Productive

Taking Back Sunday - Number Five With a Bullet

I did some stuff today. Nothing fun, but I got stuff done. Yay..

First, after a crappy delay, I went to the Martin Luther King Library. I was about an hour late to meet up with Lisa, Tracy, Chis, and Dan but I still got some APUS and APCalc summer hw done. Later, we went to La Victoria (I'm getting kinda tired of it though..). I got Super Nachos with steak, but I couldn't finish it. After, we got picked up and Tracy dropped us all off at our homes cuz she needed to go eat with her family. When we all got home, Tracy told me they lied to her and they didn't have to do anything. Boo. We wanted to hang out and stuff, but since we already all got home and got settled.. we were too lazy. -__- Later, John took me out to drive for an hour. We worked on my 3-point turns, which are still horrible, and practiced just a little on parallel parking. I got dizzy after from all the reverse and forward then back and forth again. I didn't really do anything after, but my mom bugged me a bit about letting her watch K-drama.. okay, at first, I was okay with her watching cuz you know, she comes home from work, wants to just watch, and I'd turn it on for her. Now though, she's at a point of obsession. I must admit, nothing surprises me anymore cuz the plot twists are pretty much all the same, so when she wants to watch for hours and hours at night every day until it's what.. 3 AM? What's the point? If it weren't for my not having any new episodes for the drama she's currently watching, she'd be watching right now and I'd be sitting in her room, waiting for her to get off in a couple hours so I can in my room. She even gets mad when I don't download. She says things like, "Why don't you download for me, huh? You never download it." Jeez. I remember when I was at Taco Bell with Antoine about 1 in the morning that she told me to come home... not because it was late, but because she wanted me to turn on K-drama. GAH! I know, I know, it's not that big of a deal. I don't think so either, but jeez. She's really obsessed. She's on the 5th episode while I'm on the 9th.. of a 20 episode drama she already finished in a week's time (last week)! I think that's enough to say she's obsessed. -__-;

My goal of going to the beach this summer will never be reached. Now that it's cold, I don't even wanna go that much, but I still kinda wanna go. There's no way to get there though.. and, as much as I don't want to admit it, summer's ending. I guess I'm just running out of time and it's not great beach weather, so I gave up. =[ Sad, I know. I wanted to go to this beach Antoine told me about. It looks really nice. T___T I'm really disappointed.

I should read Sophie's World, but it's so boring. Gah! People who took the class already said it was the interesting book out of the three, but the only good book is East of Eden. Crazy people.

Gyar.

No comments: