Monday, August 29, 2005

Hey Diddle Diddle

Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance
I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me.

Iono what it was today.. maybe it was allergies or something, but MAN! It seemed like i was sneezing every 30 seconds (I was in Guttal though), and my eyelids seemed to be getting swollen or something. GAH! It was horrible. When I go drive tonight, I'm going to fricken Target to get Kleenex!

Other seemingly weird events today: I wore a skirt. I didn't think it was THAT weird, but apparently it is. "OH MY! A SKIRT!" It's another of those constant cycle things. I don't really like wearing skirts much, so I don't wear them often, and therefore, it's some sort of miracle when I do. One reason I don't like wearing skirts is how people always make a big deal of it. I don't really mind when people say it, but really.. what's the big deal o_O? So because of that.. (mom just brought in a bowl of pho. HART! <3)

FSCKEN ERUYAOKN! Just cuz of that heart up there, blogger took out a whole chunk out of my post, so I'm too irritated now to put it back in. It was pretty much the same thing as what's in my profile though.. so:

when my dad came home and saw me in a skirt coming home from school, he was really happy, like.. REALLY happy. he kissed me on the forehead and told me to wear more skirts. i just said, "uh.. Whatever." later, i came downstairs and my mom came home from work, then my dad told me he told my mom to buy me more skirts. he said to "get the good ones, even if they're expensive." he said he'd just pay for it. now, i know i barely wear skirts, but wth. i don't even know what to think of this o_O.

is it really that crazy for me to have a skirt on?

And so, I think I like American Eagle. (I like putting something random at the end, if you haven't noticed)

No comments: