Thursday, September 08, 2005

Nothing At All

Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Follow You Into the Dark
(I know everyone likes this song, but I guess I'm just a sucker for acoustic)

I have pretty much nothing to do. Of course, I could do my last homework then get ahead on other things, but it's just a Thursday. I thought I had a lot of homework, but I realized our vocabulary is due next week, so I could've went to the free Acceptance concert with Kim and Tracy would've came. =/ Curses. Oh well. Too late for that, I guess. The new OC season premieres today, but I don't watch the OC. *shrug* Just never did. Today is going to be a very boring day..

School was boring, as always. There were some interesting things though:
-English isn't about English, I think. It's more
like a philosophy class. Blah.
-In Japanese, Hall was saying something about something being easy. I don't remember, but he said it was as easy as addition in elementary and wrote this on the board: |+|=2. Being the stupidass I am, I was thinking, That's not elementary school level! Wtf?! Absolute Value?! .. Then I find out it's 1+1=2 and it's like, how the fuck do you mess that up? Yah, people laughed at me, but jeez, I seriously thought it meant "absolute value of T equals 2." -___-;
-We made our first photogram in Photo. I don't like mine cuz I put too much on there. I didn't know what to do and I didn't bring anything in, so I
practically threw it on there.There's my glasses, a penny, a nickel, a pencil, my iPod earbud, and a ruler. If I took out 2-3 things, it might've been better, but it just has too much. Eh, making it was interesting though. I just hate how crowded it is in the darkroom. People just keep the tongs too, and it's like, Dude, you can get it back later. I need it now, dammit. Also, how everyone just crowds around the wet area... step back and just wait! You have to wait for a couple minutes anyway! Blaaah. Well, that was interesting.

I have nothing to do. Jeez.

I'm starting to suck at Japanese.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi michelle, i guess i read your stuff a lot. this makes me want to blog.

people need to start leaving comments. they are fun to read.

Michelle said...

yah. i like it when people comment.
<3

Anonymous said...

Helloo, sorry took so long to comment lol.

Ah, it's not an upside-down car XD;; it's actually a boat. It was the boat we took to the island/shore thing that we went to. And those legs? Those are Rachel's LoL.

Man, I wanted Photo so badly. But noo~ I didn't get it, and they wouldn't let me change it. Curse them..!!