Thursday, September 01, 2005

Heart Ache

Tilly and the Wall - Bessa

School. No fun. Mr. G's cool, but most of the time, he's talking about other kinda irrelevant things. Guttal is crazy. I never know exactly what we're doing. We're doing warm-ups, suddenly we're on notes, then we're on homework or something. Ack. I just got frustrated today cuz I got 5/7 on our warm-up/ quiz thing from yesterday. I thought I got a 6, but for the problem asking for intercepts, I did put the one y-intercept, but I didn't say there was no x-intercept. If the problem specifically says to "List the intercepts", I could easily argue that it said nothing about listing the non-existant intercepts. So I got a C on that. Grrr. My English teacher, Voss, is.. interesting. I just like the class cuz I just talk in there. Even when I'm not talking, it's not boring, but I never seem to have homework in that class. I know there's stuff we should be doing outsid of class like keeping a notebook about random things, but Iono, I just never think of it. Then, I have Cervantes. He's nice and all, but he jsut keeps talking about irrelevant crap 90% of the time. Although he does find a way to link it together, he just talks too much. He wanted us to have open minds, so he gave us a billion examples of what pre-destination means, although everyone knew what it was already. Even if someone needed and example, one is enough, but he insists on talking and talking. I hate asking him questions cuz I just ask him something simple, and he talks forever about nothing to me -_-. He's.. cool, even if he does have those gay twitches (not gay in a derogatory way, but he does that.. gay twitch that makes me laugh in a totally positive way x_x). And yes, I do know he's gay, but I find it weird cuz why do gay people have to act... gay? But that's going off topic. Japanese... man! That used to be a fun class, but now, he just talks sooo much. I know it's cuz he wants us to get better at listening to the language, but when he repeats everything over and over, I get so bored. I know it's in case we don't understand, but I just sit there in the back, and this is the 2nd to last period of the day for me, so I'm getting tired of just listening and not doing anything. Last year, we got to talk a lot, but we learned effectively. Blah. It's just so boring this year. We finally got to play Kanji Swat today though. I pwned the other person.. for once. -__-; Last, and probably least, Mr. K. He's cool and all, no doubt about that, but it's so boring. We just sit there and.. pretty much do nothing or wait for him to regain his memory. >< That's pretty much how my school day goes every day. If not for us going out during the school days, I'd probably be dead to the world by now. Thank God we have Labor Day Weekend. What's awesome is that new policy: For every Monday off, the Friday previous will be a mini day. So we have a mini day this Friday. =D Good stuff.

My heart hurts a lot lately. No, not the corny emotional way, but seriously, it hurts. It gets tight and.. Iono how to explain it, but it hurts. I had this before, but now, it's recurring pretty often. It's not heartburn or anything either. I'm just walking along, then ow. =/ I think I should get it checked, but I never really think to do it. I know I'm being stupid, but I don't think this is normal. What if it's some sort of disease or something? That'd be pretty... strange. x_X Hrm.. Vanessa had some heart thing before, maybe I should ask her what her symptoms were and see if it's the same.

It's still hot these days.. which makes me wanna go beaching! T___T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey michelle. i totally just read this entry and all your previous ones because i wanted to know what kind of lies you wanted people to hear. unless there's a specific "You" but whatever. i'd like to think that "You" is me.