Sunday, October 01, 2006

I feel like smashing someone with my elbow

Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
(This is going to be on repeat allllllll day, cuz I have to make up a dance, or at least most of one, by tomorrow. Ah shiiieettt. *elbow*)

I just wasted about 3-4 hours of my Sunday, and I want them back. *elbow* I just chipped off some of my dignity by trying to be anything but what I want to be: a concise, blunt bitch. *elbow* Even now, I probably wouldn't be able to say no. *elbow*

Why the heck does JT start singing on the 8/8 count rather than 1/8? That little shit.

Screw it. It's sprinkling, it's gloomy, I'm in a bad mood, and I'm sick of SexyBack when homecoming hasn't even started. I'm gonna treat myself to some jazz. I think I deserve it.

Jazz singers totally understand chicks.

I had some green tea earlier. I feel kinda better cuz I woke up all snotty and funky in the throat, but I'm in a horrible, horrible mood.

And I'm a terrible person.

My emotions always turn into anger. I don't know why. I'm actually feeling a little sad, and a lot disappointed, but it just evolves into anger. So rawr. *elbow*

I'm gonna start staying indoors, with my J3 reader constantly by my side. Yah, SAT II's. I'm gonna get fucked over so well.

I want to rearrange my room. I hate how my couch isn't facing my computer. I also still need to hook up my stereo. This whole turning-on-the-computer-just-to-listen-to-music thing is not working out. Like now. I totally want to turn up the bass on my jazz, lie in bed or on my couch, and chill out. I could do that now, I know, but it's just not the same. When the computer's on, I don't like leaving it on for no reason. Blehhhhhh.

I still haven't eaten. *elbow*

I want to go play with my SLR.

Why am I so sensitive? *elbow*

I will save up $1,000 by the end of this year. I must.

You make me smile with my heart..

Ta-ta.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha you sound like you're really hormonal.

you really brought sexy back today michelle :o