Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Good Week

Mexican Institute of Sound - Mirando a las Muchachas
(No, it's not mariachi or any other horrible Mexican music you may think it is. It's actually more.. like electronic.)

I didn't love this week. First week of school with a Monday. Blech. My Bio class has a semi-permanent substitute, and she's nice and all, but she does the most useless shit ever. "So, what does science mean to you?" -_- I did horribly on my free responses in Calc BC. I'm the type of person who learns something for the year, then the next, clean slate. I remember the easy stuff, but I forgot volume, not to mention volume of a cross section, all the theorems, blah. Fuck you, Riemann. *shank* I swear, I'll find his grave and obliterate it. I keep seeing some motherfucker at school, and for some reason, I keep smiling and waving. Fuck that shit. (Ooo. Getting angry now.)

I started working part time, so I have more time for better things. I didn't need it, cuz I was still managing to get everything done, and I only stayed up out of boredom, but now, I have time for other things, like hanging out with the girls, or taking my mom out for lunch. And with the assurance that my mom doesn't have cancer, this has been a good week.

I got a Digital SLR. I'll post more about it later. Hopefully with some interesting pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, actually, my birthday's on the 23rd. I meant that she bought stuff for me since she's leaving before my birthday arrives :P.

Yeah, I thought Stats was supposed to be easier, but I dunno anymore. Maybe it'll get easier. I think it's just me >.> I've always hated word problems...

I usually forget things easily too! That's why I barely managed a C- in Calc A/B last year. I kept forgetting previous concepts x_x. It's kinda weird 'cause I never properly learned Riemann's Sum er whatever. I just left those questions blank lol.

Yeah, I'd thought of using the makeup on him too, but I don't think I'd ever get the opportunity; he'd never do it willingly :P. I remember one time we were shooting baskets and made a bet that if I got it in from the middle of the court, I'd get to put eyeliner and stuff on him. Yeah... I didn't win... >_>.