Sunday, December 10, 2006

Here It Comes..

Broken Social Scene - Windsurfing Nation

December. All I can think of is getting sick, which I think I'm doing now. Hopefully not. Oh yah, yay! November's over. No more college apps and shit.

This week is the last week before Holiday Break. After that, everything will zoom by, and whoa, out of high school. I wonder what's going to happen..

I haven't been up to much. Nothing new. I just go to school, go to work, do homework, and go out now and then. I want to start doing things, though, like learn how to cook something. That was my goal in the summer, but I didn't do it. -___-

I've recently REALLY been wanting shoes. Well, I always did, but I just gave up before cuz I didn't want to use money, but now, I REALLY want them. =[ Nooo. I have to save up money. Finally almost back to 500.. =/ I was going to have over 1k once this year was over, but I didn't take Christmas into account. Who knew it was so damn expensive? (I really didn't think about it. Shush.)

I hate driving in the rain. I'd rather walk, or, more like me, twirl down the street, in the rain.

I really need to raise my grades. *bang bang*

I guess that starts with doing homework (it more starts with going to class, but that's only 1st period that I need to work on :D). Laaaate.

Scrubs *hart*. Check that shit on the side menu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i commented on the wrong post. :D

Anonymous said...

and i fucking love windsurfing nation!