Monday, January 08, 2007

I Feel Like I'm Shrinking..

Copeland - Love Affair
(zomg. I'm in love with this song. Awesome how I didn't make a corny pun with the song title and all, right? I know.)

Over my Christmas break, I got to see Duy again after a couple of months. Thinking about it, he wasn't gone for that long, but it really felt like forever. We ate, hung out, ate, played piano, went to MGL where he met Kenneth, got 8 tubes of Gummy Choco and a big box of Hello Panda, and... well, not much. I don't know, but it was really nice just seeing him and being able to talk to him.

He left for KS, and soon, he'll leave for Afghanistan.
It's in a couple of weeks, he says. He told me to go to sleep when he woke me up at 3 AM this morning with a call. All he was feeling, I couldn't comfort him. He wouldn't let me.

I hope it's not what he says.. but by the way he talked the night before he left, I feel like he's prepared me, though I know I'm not even close.

.. as I'm waiting for him to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're dumb.