Sunday, November 09, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I was extremely lazy today. Hopefully I'll be productive over the next couple of hours.

My day started by waking up at 1PM. I hate doing that when I intend to get a lot of work done, cuz it's just no way to start. I was going to go to MLK to study and do homework, and I didn't. I stayed at home doing nothing instead :[ Then I went to a birthday dinner at Hukilau. I've never eaten there before and I didn't like it that much. Too much gravy on my tonkatsu with barely enough rice. I've never really eaten Hawaiian food before. Everyone used to always go to L&L, but I still have never tried it, and especially after today, I don't want to. Call me crazy, Larry.

Now I'm uselessly blogging. Nothing important or interesting on this end of the Internet. Just bored -_-. I should definitely use all this wasted time on my UC applications instead..

No comments: