Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thoughts

Fat Joe - Make It Rain (Remix)
The only song in which I can stand Lil Wayne.

I really hate Lil Wayne. I hate that he thinks he's the best rapper alive when he is so far from that. Suck my dick.

I was dating this guy and I still like him, but he likes his ex now. Worst luck evar. He still hugs me and kisses me on the cheek though. Should I be a bitch? Wouldn't that make him not like me..? Actually, I think I have don't have a chance anymore because I think he's already talking to his ex. Errrrrrggghhh. I'm lousy at getting over guys.

This guy who used to like me texts and IMs me now and then. I told him that I don't ever want to speak to him again a long time ago, but he still reaches out to me sometimes randomly. Should I tell him to shut up and fuck off? Note: He had a girlfriend who he is still with and probably still goes around cheating on her/ dating on the side. I just want to put him in his place because who he is he to think that he can do that? It's not a big deal though, so I've just been ignoring him so far. I hate that these guys I don't want to talk to ever again keep trying to talk to me.

Tracy just showed me this stream. Hella cute.
Free TV Show from Ustream

2 comments:

Bach said...

lol

I guess that's cute - I pressed play and one puppy was licking another's balls..

I hope his ex breaks his heart and then maybe you can smile :)

Are you see him often next quarter?

Michelle said...

i don't think i saw this comment till just now.

i think i kinda want his heart to get broken, but that would never happen. his gf loves him like no other.