Saturday, October 08, 2005

Another Random Post From Being So Bored

Metric - Dead Disco

Ah.. after this weekend, we find out whether or not we actually are going to Santa Monica. Most people who signed up for the JLPT are going to the newly opened test site (open for at least a year though): San Francisco. I understand that there's some people who simply can't afford it, but for example, Tim Terrell (sp?) and Lawrence Cheung aren't going because Tim isn't going and the Lawrence will only go if the Tim does. -___- After school on Friday, we saw Tim walking home and yelled at him from the car to go. He said he'll change it, but who knows. Man.. SAN FRANCISCO IS NO SANTA MONICA! Hall says that it could be the start of a new tradition and blah blah blah, but really, who HASN'T been to SF already? Sure.. it's kinda interesting, but it's no Santa Monica, dammit. We have 20 something people or maybe 30 by now (dunno till Monday), but 30 is minumum. I asked about 29 and Hall said he'd let it slide, but 28 wouldn't work. >< If we get changed to SF, I'm just going to drive to Santa Monica myself illegally and kidnap Lisa, Tracy, Cindy, and Victoria. I'd make it work. YOU KNOW MY PLANNING SKILLS! Yah.. I really wanna go. If we get changed, I'm gonna cry. HOLY SHIT! I JUST REALIZED THAT IF WE HAVE TO GO TO SF, HALL WOULD CHANGE MY SIGN UP TOO! AND TRACY, LISA, AND CINDY! OH NO! O__O!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, santa monica D=
i hope we still get to go

Anonymous said...

haha read this comment, and then read my previous one.







...