Monday, October 10, 2005

The Pictures Are All I Can Feel

Stars - Heart

Oh -- how I love Stars! :D

Anyway, I was SO close to ditching 7th, my photo class. We've been doing NOTHING in there, so I thought, Screw that shit. I wanna hang! =] Victoria, being the great person she is, dragged me to class even though she doesn't have that class. When I came in, Mr. K started passing out sheets of paper. PHOTO TAKING PASSES! SCORE! Yes! We finally got to take pictures today! I was so excited (=/ too bad that's not what I'm going to do with my life..). Thanh and I loaded our film, then we were off! We were assigned to take 5 pictures of growth/ nature and 5 pictures of buildings. I had to retake some shots because I forgot to take 2 dead shots to get rid of the fogged film, but this is what i took:
Nature - field, grass with water, trees, more trees, and a shadows of trees (ran out of ideas..)
Buildings - portables, library, ceiling, roof, science building
I had more exposures, so I also took pictures of - rail, inside of.. some jutting out building.., random building, another random building, lockers, bench, and I think that was it.
I didn't want to waste my film, especially if we got extras! =D! I was really happy. I hope I did it right and I hope they come out right!! When I develop them, I'll probably upload them here.

Got an essay to do and other homework. T___T I HATE IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I would never have the nerve to ditch :D They'd find out, too. Then, the attendence office would call up my parents! Dun dun duunn..

Mmm, for our Photo class, I heard it doesn't matter how pretty your picture is. As long as you get the certain angles and whatnot that the teacher wanted you to get, you'd get a good grade. But that's no fun :P I think they should include how nice the picture is too.