Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Yay! We're He-- WHAT?!?!

Fall Out Boy - Grand Theft Autumn

AFTER SCHOOL, WE WERE HEADED FOR TC TEA! YAY! I WAS SO HAPPY! We got lost on the way there, but we managed. We parked the car right in front and everything! :D! YAY! WE'RE HE-- WHAT?! WHERE'S TC TEA?!?!?!?! That's right kids, TC Tea is gone. It's now Wuji's, a breakfast and lunch place that doesn't look too appealling at all. No interesting vegetarian food, no pearl drinks to die for, no drawings of Pokemon on the walls, NOTHING! The walls were repainted a harsh pink, everything was just... aiyah. Cindy had the guts to ask what happened and the lady who seemed to be the owner said that they retired. I'm not sure if they retired or if it was because they never had that much hustle and bustle, but I just felt so disappointed. If they did retire, it makes sense since they were a family business, I guess, but ah! I'M SO DISAPPOINTED! We searched for some place in the area to get pearl drinks or food, but the local Q-Cup was replaced by a Quizno's and there was no restaurant that seemed good. We ended up eating pho.. I was really disappointed and only ate to do something. I didn't want pho, our waiter was annoyingly persistent on us ordering the most expensive pho they had, they were talking crap about us in Vietnamese though some of us could clearly understand, etc. Bad, bad day. That pho place just really messed us up after finding Wuji's. Gah.. things got better on the way home, but it was a bad day, one of the worst I've had in a while. We were just disappointed, wandering in and out of stores, and we were not in the mood for anything we saw. Ahh. I miss TC TEA so much. I wish I went there more often! We got some Tapioca Express, but it just wasn't the same. After, Cindy, Lisa, Tracy, and I took our JLPT practice test to add on to our great day. Gah.

TC TEA, you were the last good thing about this part of town! =[

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D=