Monday, October 31, 2005

Another Random Post

Metric - Handshakes

I love the guitar in here, especially when she goes, "Whoooo" a lot. I love that part altogether.

I just felt like posting something..

Halloween... I think I would've rather stayed home, but it wasn't horrible.

iTunes' visual effects is blazin'. I can watch it for a very long time.

I still have lipstick on my cheeks from Victoria trying to make it look like blush.

My place essay seems odd. It doesn't seem odd till the end though. The LAST sentence. *shrug*

Tchah. I'm scared. You don't even know. I have no idea either.

I'm so full from Popeye's, which wasn't worth it. =[

I miss TC Tea. Fucking Wuji.

I want to paint my room a different color and move my bed. Not really.

What happened to my haircut? I was supposed to cut it. I feel like changing it up. Suggestions? (No bangs. Some of you might know why..)

I love the Date Rape song so much, but I'd hate to get raped to it. I'd hate to get raped, period.

Someone left their red pen and pencil on my desk, but I'm keeping it.

I feel like vacuuming.

I wanna sleep in my backyard with my boyfriend. Yeah, I do need to get one first. Damn. Too cold anyway, and much too lazy to get a boyfriend.

I really need to upload that clip of us (rather, you guys) going crazy. Cindy *hart (Stupid Blogger cutting off my hearts)* You're so hot.. Jeez.

I had a whole lot more, but it got deleted after the heart attempt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the one time i check your blog you mention me dancing to n'sync

WHY!


WORD VERIFICATIONS SUCK!

Michelle said...

haha. cuz you're so hot.
i hate word verification, but without it, i get hecka spam comments w/ advertisements. i have no choice! =[