Monday, November 14, 2005

AGAIN?!

Stars - One More Night

So, I think I'm getting sick again. For the th
ird time. -____________- DAMN YOU, IMMUNE SYSTEM, AND YOUR NOT BEING IMMUNE! FUCKING OXYMORON! Gar. I only have a runny nose, but that leads to coughing. x_x Stars & Death Cab for Cutie tomorrow! Harry Potter on Thursday at midnight! :D Too bad Cindy's not coming with us to Harry Potter cuz she got tickets somewhere else. =/ But yes! I expect it to be a blazin' week. I want it to be a good week.

That sucked. It's like I'm pregnant. Dx

I don't know what else to blog about, but here's another iTunes visual!This one is like the one from last time, but different colors.I think this one's pretty cool. Reminds me of a cup of water with ripples, which makes me think of Jurassic Park.. >_>

Tchah!

No comments: