Wednesday, November 30, 2005

We've Agreed To The Stupidest Idea Ever

Mates of State - Goods

Yah, you know how I said that Benihana is the worst idea ever and that if we wanted Japanese food, we could go somewhere authentic? Yah.. so we've decided to go to Benihana. I had nothing to do with this decision, really. I'm not eating dinner because money is a killer, and it kills me oh-so-good. Some people just decided that Benihana would be a good idea since it would be with the class, but man, Benihana still sucks. Oh well, I don't care since I won't be eating and I'll be eating a packed meal in the car on the way back. Cheap? Very. =]

I always end up sleeping late. I don't know how, but I need to find out and fix it. (Yah, I know blogging doesn't help >_>)

So, still on the topic of JLPT and SF, Robert says that he and his posse (Sean, Tim, and Lawrence) want to come along to karaoke. Note: The other half of our group bailed cuz they suck. Wow, they really suck a lot. I want more people to go for fun, so I don't mind that, but at the same time, would I go all out crazy with them there? I don't talk to any of them except Robert, and even that's a slim amount. I would like to think I'd be myself, but I don't know. I'm the type that gets shy really easily, yet comfortable easily with close(r) friends. Bit of a conundrum. I guess I'm just going to ask the karaoke-goers and see how it weighs out. If you're going and are interested in karaoke, IM me or something. Then I'll tell you yes or no. Haha. Sad, but yes, I don't exactly talk to everyone in my Japanese class. Still, not like anyone reads this. (COMMENT, DAMN YOU! No love for me. =[) Well, even if it's just us 5 girls (we need to pick up some guys at Eastridge or something.. Dx That's horrific.), we'll have mad fun (But really, we need guys. It's a karaoke box.. this calls for some debauchery ;] though I wouldn't partake in any.. Wow, I really suck too.).

Back to stupid Japanese hw. Wth is Yamanakako?! The inside child (wrong kanji, I know) of the mountain?!

I hate the X-chromosome. Burn!

No comments: