Wednesday, November 30, 2005

New Things

Full House OST - I Think I (Guitar Instrumental)

So, I decided to put my Yahoo! account to use and put up some photo albums. It's nothing in comparison to Victoria's, and never will be anything to compare with since I have such a crappy camera, but I have found a use for it: throwing it. I've decided to give Camera Tossing a try. Here's what came out on my first attempt:

Interesting stuff. My dad was watching me the first time, though I told him not to, then he came out and told me that I'm crazy, which I told him that he would think. I guess I shouldn't have said anything, then he would've left me alone, but he kept on trying to make me come inside. He even threatened me and said something like, "I don't like it when you do crazy stuff" as if I were about to go out and sell some weed. Jeez. It's freaking.. stupid. It's kinda crazy, I guess, but look at my camera. It's worth throwing, dammit. And the outcome is nice. =D Yay~! By the way, these are my Christmas lights, in case you didn't realize. COMMENTS?!!?!?!

6 comments:

Melly said...

Wow! Your pics look amazing! Sometimes it's worth being crazy.

Melly said...

Hi, I found your blog on the blog roller, which is on the home page. After I update my blog I often go there searching for blogs with good titles. You have a good title and I like photography so I checked it out. I think I might try your technique but my camera is too expensive to risk throwing---any tips?

Anonymous said...

hey melly, instead of camera throwing, you can always leave your shutter speed on for the longest you can, and then spin around or wave the camera around. or if you have a wrist band attached, you can swing it with that.

michelle, i have to show you this other technique that is like camera throwing, but instead you take a light like a cell phone and move it around to draw with light.

i just need to find a camera that has a really long shutter release.

Melly said...

Cool thanks!

Anonymous said...

These are cool. Keep taking photos!

M

Ee Hoon . 燕云 said...

Chance upon your light work. Take a look at mine.

http://stageducky.multiply.com/photos/album/4

Been doing this light work for the last two years. You might like them.

Ee-Hoon
Singapore
http://eehoon.blogspot.com