Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Midnight Flash!

Murs - You And I

I'm about to sleep, but I kinda wanted to just blog for a second or so.

I haven't been listening to anything but Indie pretty much lately, but I listened to a lot of Hip Hop today. Good stuff, yet bad stuff. I was listening to Kanye West feat. Talib Kweli and Common - Get Em High, which I really like, but I hate Common so mu
ch in there. "Real rappers is hard to find like a remote... control rap is not a used soup it still got love".. Yah, he's just horrible in there. I don't really like him at all, but that's probably the worst I've heard from him. I was listening to lyrics more today. I just noticed today that in Mya - Late, she's talking about how she has yet to get her period and that the guy needs to take responsibility cuz she can tell by her body and that her PMSing (the kind during pregnancy) that she's pregnant. It goes on about how she is usually "on time" with her period. Interesting.

Murs is awesome. :D

I'm gonna get back into knitting.

I'm so obsessed with iTunes' visual effects that I take
screen shots. ^^;Purty, neh?

Photo is getting pretty boring, mang!

I'm stupid. Not ha-ha stupid (but I can be that too), but actually stupid.

FEAR! ><

No comments: