Saturday, September 02, 2006

Easy Peasy

Jon B. - I Do
(Love the old R&B. Not like now.)

love them.

I'm a senior. It's hit me, but not that hard. I guess once events start happening (homecoming, rallies, etc.), then I'll realize it more, but as of now, my senior year is just.. whatever. It's easy, so easy that I still have free time even though I work 3 days, 5 days a week. I'm gonna be part-time starting next month or something though because of homecoming, and from there, I'm permanently part-time, so that's a whole bunch of free time. I still hate getting up in the morning.

Just came back from shopping-pho-dessert outing with Lisa and Christine. It's good to just hang out.. but man, am I full.

I have nothing else (that I want to say), and I want to keep my posts short, so I'm out.

No comments: