Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hi.

Ken Oak Band - Summer's Kiss
(I love them so dearly.)

I was talking to a guy recently. At first, I was really skeptical, and I didn't really care much for it. Me care about guys? Not really. After a while, though, I started to like him a bit. Okay, I don't wanna explain the whole thing, so in the end: failed. Things just never work out for me with guys. I have really bad luck or something. Maybe I keep choosing the wrong ones, or maybe I drive them away. Don't know. I'm not trying to sound dramatic or anything, but really, why doesn't any of it work? I actually started liking him, and things were just lax... but I guess it was too laidback for me. Mehhhh. I need to go find some older guys. Holler at me. (I keed. Get away.)

School's alright. It kinda picked up work-wise, but I'm still handling it okay. The only thing that tired me out was work, but starting this week, I'm only working 2-3 days per week, so things should get better.

I retook my senior portrait today cuz they lost people's pictures or something. I didn't really like how I looked, but I just took it anyway. He said I was taking great pictures, but I'm sure they're required to say that.

I want to buy a new vacuum. I'm thinking of that one on the commercial where that British guy talks about bad suction. *Google*... Ah. Dyson. I also found out that they're hundreds of dollars. :D!... Dammit. I hate my vacuum. Maybe next year.. after senior year and my Japan trip. Ack ack ack.

I've had a deviantART account for a while, but I only just started doing stuff on there last week. My stuff sucks though, and I don't have much on there yet, but feel free to check it out. It's in my links area.

I'm gonna vacuum my car with my shit vacuum. Yayuh. (Or I'll watch movies like I planned to do today...)


Tch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i retook today too but i didn't see you. i was like the first one there and the first one to leave. we have a dyson, it's badass. it sucked up my phone charger and scraped it all up.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for not commenting back! For some reason, all of your entries after the one w/ the Elmo picture didn't show up until recently, when I pressed Refresh. Kinda weird...

Anyway, going back to your comment way back, I actually haven't been listening to much Jrock lately. Uh, I dunno what I listen to anymore. I go back and forth between random songs. I need new music badly; sometimes, I leave an episode of drama on to listen to the opening/ending ('cause I'm too lazy to download it for now).

Ah, our bathroom was supposed to be a different shade of blue and yellow too, but it didn't work out so well. After putting the small towels (to dry hands/face) in the laundry a few times, they turned purple and white-ish yellow.

Mmm, well, you could look at it this way... After high school, there are five-million more people in the world (whether in college or elsewhere). I never anticipated anything for myself until college despite my current status. I dunno, I just don't like getting my hopes up so I don't ever seek. Maybe that way, someone will come to you instead? Mm, depends on the person though. Whatever you prefer to do.

Ah, I've tried looking for a job. It didn't work out haha. Maybe I'll go for Mrs. Field's in Eastridge... I can imagine myself handing out cookies to people :D

Yeah, I don't feel "worthy" to be on DA either. Looking at people's stuff gets me so intimidated. I always sit there in complete awe thinking, "How the hell did they!?"

Before I forget, thanks for the souvenir (spelling?). It sits on top of my monitor :D.