Monday, July 25, 2005

Crazy Week

Daphne Loves Derby - Hammers and Hearts (the MV)

Last week was pretty crazy.
On Tuesday, I was supposed to get my permit, but I went to SF with Don, Cristal, and Wilson instead. Don drove. Yes, it's amazing I'm even alive to tell you the tale. So he was swerving into all the lanes, thinking it would save him billions of time, which it didn't. I'll be blunt, he's a horrible driver. Not that he can't drive, but he just has the worst ideas ever. We went around Fisherman's Wharf (got myself a clam chowder in a bread bowl ^-^) and went to Haights St. I didn't get anything, but there were some interesting things. After, we had a lot of bad, bad detours and stops. Gah.

On Wednesday, I was supposed to get my permit, but when I went to the DMV, they said I had the wrong birth certificate. Gah! Lisa even told me about how that happened to her before, and I still got the wrong one. I was going to go back and forth and take it, but I had a dentist appointment, so we didn't know if I'd have time cuz the wait at the DMV could be long. Later, John and I went to the dentist, then they said that our appointment wasn't till the next day. GAH! Waste of a day.
On Thursday, I went to the DMV, still tired although I showered to try and wake myself up. I didn't feel like brushing my hair although I even brought it into the car, so I just tied it up in a bun. After doing some stuff at the DMV, I got into another line that had a sign.. CAMERA. WHAT?! WE TAKE OUR PICTURES WHEN WE TAKE OUR PERMIT?!?! AHHH!! I didn't know what to do. When I was getting
my fingerprint, signature, and picture, she told me to step back so she can take the picture. I decided to take out my hair. I took it out, shook it around, blah! She was waiting for it to print, then she started laughing.. loud.., and she said something to her co-worker. I only caught her saying, "only one shot.." Then she handed me my papers, including my picture. It was horrible. I look insane. T___T I don't want to pay to get it retaken either, but DAMMIT! After, I took my permit and passed with 4 errors. Didn't even study. I was scared they'd have the techinical stuff like fines, but they didn't. Thank goodness.

On Friday, I remember being really busy during the day for some odd reason and being ARGH! Later, people came over, we ate and had a BBQ, and we just hung out. We (the people who slept over and I) watched "Crash" on my computer and I teared again. I still love that movie. =] We stayed up till the morning just talking and laughing about nothing. I actually slept for maybe an hour, but it was a kinda half-asleep mode. Later, we slept at.. iono, 9? I did at least, but I woke up and went downstairs. I can't entirely remember why, but it was really hot in my room and it was a lot cooler downstairs. We ate, did a whole bunch of stupid nothing, and the last person finally left at around 8. Partied for over 24 hours. Aiyah.

That was my week. Nothing happened today except a lot of Daphne Loves Derby stuff. That MV makes me kinda love the lead singer, Kenny,
and iono why. He's not hot, but something about how he acts or looks in there... x_x *shrug* Stu, the drummer, is pretty good looking, to me, but eh. THEIR ALBUM ON THE STRENGTH OF ALL CONVINCED COMES OUT TOMORROW! ME WANTS! They have all new songs on there except "Middle, Middle"... DAMN! THEY CAME TO SJ! BUT I COULDN'T GO! Actually, I could have, but that would've been sad for me to leave Kris' birthday party, although it wasn't great. >.>

I want to swim.

No comments: