Saturday, July 30, 2005

Illusions and Viruses

Park Mook Hwan - "Chun Gook Eh Gi Uk" (Stairway to Heaven)

I think I might actually be going crazy. I think that any moment, there's going to be someone at my doorway or that if I turn around, someone will be there. If that's not crazy, I can't imagine what is.

I wish I could empty out my brain sometimes and start over.. like reformatting or something. Start fresh. Forget everything and everyone. Makes me think of "Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". Sure, there was a lesson at the end, a moral, that it's better to enjoy those memories than lose them, but I really don't believe that. Iono.. I guess I just don't believe that b.s.

I really want a car at times like these, but where would I go?

And so I burst.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's 4:03 am...
you should hella go to sleep
and not think about any of this