Friday, July 08, 2005

Maybe TOO Adventurous?

Maroon 5 - Through With You

Yesterday started out pretty crazy. Don, Chris N., Antoine, and I planned to go to La Victoria, but never decided on a time. I called people to check if they were still in the mood to go, but Antoine wasn't hungry and Chris was at his dad's shop, so it pretty much got cancelled. Thursday is also ballroom night at the Y, but that also got cancelled cuz Antoine wanted to watch "Taegukgi" (always nags at me for not watching it.. he even got Sarah to nag at me >.>). Then, "Taegukgi" got cancelled cuz Antoine didn't have a ride and he has the DVD, so everything got cancelled and I was to do abso
lutely nothing. x_x I tried to look for some grub, but nothing seemed as appealing as La Victoria. Damn, but an hour or two later, as I was nuking my Tostito nacho cheese, Don gave me a call and asked if we were still going to La Victoria. Obviously, Antoine didn't call Don like I told him to so Don would know everything was cancelled. I decided to tell him myself, but we decided to go anyway. I called Antoine, then he said he wanted to go (loser). So Don picked us up, and we were off! It took us a good hour or so to find our way (John said to turn left on San Fernando and go all the way down... LIES!). Finally, we decided to listen to Antoine and found our way (I knew my way the whole time! .__.). Yah, he tried to rub it in and all, but WHATEVAH, MANG! I got myself a Supreme Burrito and it hit the spot (but Antoine's constantly putting the orange sauce closer to him instead of the middle and grabbing it when I'm about to grab it made me impatient). I have been craving Mexican food for weeks. I've eaten a lot of Taco Bell, but it just doesn't fulfill my needs like La Victoria does. After we ate and talked some, we walked around downtown SJ <3 I'd really love living there. Those apartments over by the Martin Luther King Library look perfect. It's within walking distance to the library, Camera 12 (supposed to be for independent films, but they sold out, so they have Hollywood films too), Blockbuster (in case I don't want to watch any movies in the theatre), La Victoria, Ben & Jerry's, Quizno's, and probably a lot of other awesomely convenient places. I like being able to get around by just walking, but I don't want to be in a place where cars are unheard of. Downtown is very industrialized, but there's still a lot of people who just walk around and such. I like that. Anyway, after we walked around, we went to my house and hung out a bit. Antoine tried to make us watch "Taegukgi", but he failed. kekeke. I wanted to watch it, but pissing him off is just so fun. After they left, I told my dad I didn't want to go to LA cuz Vanessa couldn't come along anymore (long story). If I did go, it would've been just my parents and... me. My dad has an arthritic back and my mom is crazy prone to get motion sickeness, so that leaves my choices for rides down to.. my shadow. *yay on the inside, x], giddy fists*.. -_- My dad was disappointed and I guss I can understand why, but seriously, what can I do over there alone o_O? I wanna walk around at night, go scavenge for cool places, etc. Later, my mom came home and they talked to me. They ended up forcing John to go (he said he wants to go, but if he really did, why wasn't he just coming in the first place..). I do want to go, yes yes, but that just killed it. Iono.. I think John's just saying that to make me feel better, so what's so great about going with someone who doesn't want to be there? -_-

Let's talk about other things... My title. "Maybe TOO Adventurous?".. reason? Well, earlier this week, I went with George to TC Tea, but we got soo fricken lost (it wasn't my fault this time cuz he was the one who was supposed to print out/ write down the directions). We did finally get there, and it was fricken worth it (Dammit, oppa. I love the Taro pearl drink xP~). It seems like everytime I really try to get somewhere, I get lost. Maybe I take that song a little too much to the heart. Bleh. Well, I'm going to LA in maybe 6 hours? Not even sure, but I want to stay up late so I can sleep in the car, so I chose to blog. Feel free to expect a post this Monday or Tuesday. As for now, peace out! *peace sign* fui~

No comments: