Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Getting Started

Lauryn Hill - "Doo Wop (That Thing)"

So I've decided to get Blogging again. Nothing to blog about for today, but yah.. after this weekend, I'll probably have stuff about my weekend in LA. Hopefully it goes well.

This template is plain, so I like it, but i wanna change it and make a banner or something. Gah.

Updates:
July 4th: Some of us (me, Tracy, Chris N., Victoria, Thanh, Nancy, Lisa, Don, Alan, Wilson, Antoine, Andrew, and Cristal.. and maybe anyone else I forgot x_x) went over to some bridge by Tammy's house with some snacks. We watched fireworks going off in downtown (we had a pretty good view of all of them), I had to sing to Don (karaoke contest, July 22 @ YMCA!.. but that was weird for me), some people left then came back, guys did some bad stunts, and we lit fireworks. The stunts they did were pretty... stupid. Pulling people up and letting people down from the bridge.. Hey! That reminds me. Antoine was lifting some people up, and Thanh totally said he had buns of steel. xD Ever since she first met him at Lisa's birthday last month, I got the feeling that she thought Antoine was freaking hot er something. I find that pretty funny (not cuz Antoine's ugly either..). It was pretty fun. Much better than doing nothing at home, anyway, but the end sucked. We still wanted to go out, then ended up just going home. Knew it would end that way, but blah.
July 5th: I realized I did NOTHING on my "I'm in the mood to:" list, soooo, I got Don and Antoine to go to Chris N.'s house to swim. I wanted to swim at night, so we tried to kill time by playing Halo on Cris' XBOX. I hate playing computer games on game systems like XBOX cuz you have to use the right analog (messes me up so much!), but I didn't get last. Antoine's a loser. pueheheh. We both had 15 deaths, but I had one more kill than him (I had 9 kills, he had 8). Stupid Chris pwned us all. It was 3 vs. 1, and he still won. BEACH! (beach = beetch = b.tch! Yah, I'm genius, I know. ^^) We got lazy to wait for night to come cuz nighttime doesn't actually come till about 9 PM, so we decided to just swim. It was a little chilly, but not so bad. The guys wresteled, made each other bleed, splashed like crazy, and I kinda floated in the corner, shivering. They tried to dunk me, which makes me get very paranoid. O__x Gah. After, we drove around for almost an hour trying to decide where to eat, then we ended up at Taco Bell, which was, what, maybe.. a 3 minute drive from Chris'? x_x We suck. Oh well, I got to go out. It was pretty fun. When Don was driving us home, they were talking about "sharting". I've never heard of this, but I guess it's safe to assume it was made up by putting together "shit" and "fart". Their stories were nasty, yet funny, but I was just like, "Whhaaaa?!" cuz I've never even known about this cuz I've never done it. This "sharting" is supposedly really watery and... done in your pants. That is pretty bad, man. I won't share any of their embarrassing stories, but I bet you can guess who had the worst one. x]

So yah.. that should be enough to entertain you for today, neh? Hopefully Victoria has pics from July 4th, then I'll post them on here. At least the good ones. In the meantime, here's some random pictures (click to enlarge
):

me in Ragnarok Online in some Christmas land.
(it says I'm in Lutie)
LOOK! IT'S A PORING! <3














my d
esktop of the great Shane Taylor
(a.k.a. Eugene "Doc" Roe from BAND OF BROTHERS)















random picture
(can yo
u guess what it is?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's your windows with the blinds! haha bye michelle.

Vanessa said...

YAY BLOG!