Saturday, July 16, 2005

Planners

m-flo feat. Melody & Ryohei Yamamoto - "Miss You (Live)"

This whole week, it seems like any plans made just backfire. Annoying, it is. Gah. The one on my mind right now is the karaoke contest. Don had to quit, then Christian says he can't cuz he has plans (althought this was said weeks before x_x), Sarah wanted to quit, and Kenneth was indifferent. It's like no one else knows how to plan or organize anything. I hate having to plan everything. Sure, I did sign everyone up, but this was made weeks in advance, then Christian suddenly asks when it is, and he says he's busy? GAH! I don't even want to do it anymore. It was all just for fun, then all this crap happened. Ack! I still kinda want to do it for fun, but how the heck did it get so complicated? Screw it. aKJAHKkj;RKJSAH;KLGJN

So, today..
I had to plan a thing at my house so we can discuss karaoke. We found out (although we already knew) that no
ne of us could sing. Ended in failure, but it was kinda fun just having people over.

Before that, Sarah and I went to the Y. We did Tai Chi. We were the only kids or young people there. There were people ranging from their 20's to 50's, but they all pretty much seemed to be regulars. Sarah and I were pretty lost cuz we came late, but I caught on okay. The teacher was nice, but he had some guy teach us since we were beginners. The other guy was.. kinda nice, but he seemed stressed with us. ^^; They told us to practice at home or else we'll forget cuz they only have it once a week. In the end, it was fun.

Now, I'm bored with nothing to do. Washed the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, got my GQ magazine, ... blah. I wish someone could come over. I feel lonely x_x. I'm home alone.. yah, NOW is one of those times it'd be great to have a boyfriend. Then I could get him to come over and I could just hug him all day.. night, whatever. >.> DAMN!

I think I should read or do some other sort of summer homework. I feel pathetic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blah to u!!! ur not pathetic, ur cool ^_^ dont worry the planning thing happends to all of us,(especially the people i hang out with) so ur not alone ^_^ take care mixao